2017-2018 Membership Information
Opera House Memberships help keep our beautiful facility up and running. Our faithful members pay for the heat, air conditioning, paper towels, light bulbs and so many other day-to-day expenses of the Opera House. Please help us preserve this portion of Fairmont’s history by considering one of the membership levels below.
-Guardian Angel $5,000 and up
-Community Cornerstone $1,000 – $4,999
-Benefactor Membership $500 – $999
-Sustaining Membership $250 – $499
-Patron Membership $150 – $249
-Associate Membership $75 – $149
-Contributing Membership $35 – $74
-Student Membership (under 18) $5
Things to know:
• The Fairmont Opera House is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and your membership is entirely tax deductible.
• Your name will appear in the Opera House program booklet.
• Memberships are valid for one year – July 1st to June 30th annually.
• A vote on major decisions at the annual meeting.
• Your entire donation is 100% tax deductible.