These are shows that are eligible for 10-Show and 5-Show Packages. However, you do not need to purchase a package to buy tickets for these events! You can purchase single tickets for these shows without a package.
Read on to find out more information about the available packages and call 507-238-4900 to pick one. Please have the following information available:
- The package you want to subscribe to (10 or 5 shows)
- Which shows you want to attend (see the Fairmont Opera House Performances page)
- Credit card information
If you are looking to purchase a package instead of single tickets, follow the instructions below depending on which package you are interested in:
10 SHOW PACKAGE:
The Fairmont Opera House Office Staff will assign your seats depending on the options and information provided at checkout. You will receive a separate email with printable tickets once seating has been finalized. Subscribers from the previous season will have first choice of seats.
5 SHOW FLEXPASS:
Click on “Print Subscription” to open up a new page. You will find your unique code in large letters on the upper-right side of the page. Please make a note of this code, you can use it online to book your tickets once they go on sale. Remember, you can use your tickets for any person or any Subscriptions Series show for that season.
BOOKING YOUR FLEX-PASS TICKETS
As a FlexPass subscriber, you can book online 24 hours a day! Here’s how:
- Visit our Subscription Series Page and select your desired show, date, time, and seating as though you were purchasing tickets.
- When you arrive at the checkout screen, enter your unique FlexPass Code (see where to find that above) into the “Enter Code” field- just like you might with a promotional code on any site.
- You’ll be prompted to ‘apply’ your flex-passes to each ticket, click the checkbox next to each one. This will eliminate all ticket costs and fees. If it asks for Credit Card information, something didn’t go correctly unless you are purchasing additional tickets.
- Select whether you’d like tickets at “Will-Call” (waiting at the theatre) or Eticket (print at home or save to mobile)
- Complete your transaction by clicking commit to buy.
- You’ll receive an email confirmation when your order is complete.